Whereas, The Annie P. Ainsworth Memorial Library shall reopen to operate and provide services to its community; and
Whereas, the threat of spreading the coronavirus is still plausible;
Now, therefore, be it resolved that the Board of Trustees of the Annie P. Ainsworth Memorial Library authorize the library to reopen in accordance to NY Forward Reopening Guidelines on June 15, 2020 with curbside pick-up and drop-off service only.
The library will reopen at 50% staff capacity and will modify services according to staffing levels and safety guidelines provided by the State and local health departments. Service modifications include:
- Curbside pickup and drop-off service for material circulation
- Continuing WiFi service to the exterior of the building
- No public access to the building interior (no meeting room use by the public, no public restroom available, no use of library computers by patrons, no technology charging by patrons, no visitations indoors)
- Continuing suspension of in-building programs
- Continuing online programming to the extent possible
The Board of Trustees will meet again June 30, 2020 to discuss adding services to these modifications.